How will my order ship?
ZEROWATERWASTE uses various carriers to ensure your package arrives by the estimated delivery date. Most orders are sent Standard Delivery. For faster delivery of most items, you can upgrade your shipping, for an additional fee, to Express Delivery or Premium Delivery.
To upgrade your shipping, make your selection on the Shipping Method page during checkout. Upgraded shipping options will not be available when using Speed Buy® checkout.
When will my order arrive?
You'll receive an estimated delivery date as part of your checkout information before you submit your order. The information below should be used as a guide. The most accurate information will always be the estimated delivery date and tracking number for your order. Note: Business days are considered Monday–Friday, with the exception of federal holidays recognized by our carriers.
1. Standard Delivery: Allow 7-10 business days from your order date for delivery.
2. Express Delivery: Order before Noon ET on a business day and the package may deliver within 2 business days. Orders placed after Noon ET may take additional days to deliver.
3. Premium Delivery: Order before Noon ET on a business day and the package may deliver on the next business day. Orders placed after Noon ET may take additional days to deliver.
4. Offshore Non-Priority: Used for Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Guam. Please allow 7-10 business days from your order date for delivery.
5. Offshore Priority: Used for Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Guam. Please allow 4 business days from your order date for delivery.
6. In-Home Delivery: After placing your order, you'll be contacted by phone to set up an in-home delivery appointment. The delivery appointment will be based on your availability and the carrier's availability. When delivered, your product will be placed in the room of your choice. We'll also remove packaging. Visit ZEROWATERWASTE.com to determine if assembly, setup, or removal of debris is included.
7. Doorway Delivery: After placing your order, you'll be contacted by phone to setup a doorway delivery appointment. The delivery appointment will be based on your availability and the carrier's availability. When delivered, your product will be placed at the doorway or first entry of your home. In a building with a shared entrance, the carrier will not deliver the product to the individual unit. Assembly is not included with delivery.
Can I have my order sent to another address?
Yes, in most cases you can have your order sent directly to an address that's different than the permanent ship-to address we have on file for you.
1. When ordering online or by phone, you can choose to either Select from Your Address Book or Create New Address when prompted during the checkout process. You can also save new addresses to your Address Book for future use.
2. When using Automated Ordering, you can only have your order sent to your billing or permanent ship-to address.
What are my domestic and international shipping options?
ZEROWATERWASTE ships to all 50 states, as well as Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Federated States of Micronesia, Marshall Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, and Palau. Certain ship methods may not be available for some products or locations. Hazardous items such as perfumes, hairsprays, cleaning products, etc. can only be shipped within the contiguous 48 states.
Please note that Standard Shipping & Handling is only available within the contiguous 48 states. ZEROWATERWASTE customers outside the aforementioned area can view their available shipping options when checking out or call Customer Service for information regarding S&H options.
Can I ship my order to a P.O. box or military APO/FPO address?
Most items can be shipped to a P.O. box or military APO/FPO address. Some restrictions may apply.
Can I ship my order internationally?
At this time, ZEROWATERWASTE does not offer international shipments. We are always considering and evaluating our options to ensure the best possible shopping experience.